Jaded Lens

Friday, December 02, 2005

Bored at Work

I got bored at work this afternoon so I made this b/c I liked it:

I bleed orange and black.

Tigertronic is the new band my friends Rohit, Richard and I started in the back seat of a taxi cab during a debaucherous night two weeks ago. I'm going to be playing a myriad of instruments, including the Hammond Piper II, keyboards and probably bass as well when needed. I couldn't even begin to describe how excited I am to be playing good, progressive music with like-minded, highly talented musicians again. We had our first practice Wednesday night, pounding out two potential songs (after a few admittedly misguided steps.) We're adding some other people and have found a practice space. I always promised that I wouldn't play in another band unless I found people that I not only liked personally, but who were looking to push the boundaries of my own musical ability with songs that I would love to play. I feel like I've finally found just the right people. I almost can't contain myself because it feels so natural. Everything's just clicking. It's going to be a fun ride.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home