Jaded Lens

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

FAZED - Video Viewer

Wow.

FAZED Video Winner

I only have four things to say about this before I die of laughter:
1. Those kids at the beginning are doing the right thing. They must be clairvoyant like the stereotypical blonde children in horror movies who know when the monster's about to strike.
2. I love how when the keyboardist comes in late, the lead singer looks over at him like, "Dude, don't fuck this up." Or at least that's the look I imagine he has on his face.
3. Watch for the really weird looking bigfoot/REO Speedwagon fan/hobo who appears after the first chorus. Is he turning down their amps? No respect.
4. My favorite part comes right before the mid-point of the song. As the singer launches into the last bit of the chorus before the solo break, the sun glints of the bass head followed by apparently my father walking by the camera, looking directly into it and laughing.

This really just proves my theory that Europe's "Final Countdown" always (ALWAYS) equals high comedy, however intended or, in this case, not. For more proof on this theory, please see this:
http://www.stanford.edu/~scodary/tkam.htm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home