Jaded Lens

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Does she write you $12 checks?

Lately, this blog has begun to feel like shouting down a well. I'm probably going to be taking a break for a while. Nobody leaves comments anymore and it just seems a bit pointless. Well... I like doing this, so I'm probably just not going to post so much. I'm just going to post things that I really have time to work on and that I like, so there probably won't be much coming up here since at the moment, I am completely blocked. However, for those in the know, I am currently putting together a team of mustached Scientologists with aviator sunglasses to shoot the photo essay. If you want in on the zoological fun, give me a call. It should appear here sometime soon, like within the next month or so at the latest.


One last bit of advice, everybody should go see 40 Year-Old Virgin. It's absolutely hilarious.

2 Comments:

  • Just so's you know, I check out your blog (that almost sounds dirty) everyday and it is often a small point of entertainment in the midst of boringosity. So to quit blogging as often will leave at least one very dissappointed soul!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:35 AM  

  • really? that makes me feel better. I'm going to try to update it with something meaningful at least once or twice a week so don't worry. I'm just really bored at the moment and can't think of anything to write about. It'll pass soon, hopefully.

    By Blogger Jaded Lens, at 12:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home