Jaded Lens

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

WOAI: San Antonio News - White crosses at site of anti-war demonstration run down by pickup

WOAI: San Antonio News - White crosses at site of anti-war demonstration run down by pickup

*Updated (plus I took down a bit b/c my friend was really hurt about the character flaw comment and he's entitled to his opinion just as much as me, even though I was pretty angry when I wrote it.)*

What kind of bullshit is this? I don't even know what to say. Utter outrage.

This woman, Cindy Sheehan, has almost singlehandedly started, or at least rejuvenated, the anti-war movement in America. She's been mercilessly slandered in the media lately, with news of her divorce and possible tax evasion charges. And now some crazy redneck drove his pickup truck through her memorial to her dead son.

Yep, crazy redneck. Here's his picture:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Let's hope that orange he's wearing is a prison uniform. Plus, he's from Waco, TX, and I think we all know how stable those people are. Between natives David Kouresh and Shannon Elizabeth, I'm surprised the town continues to stand.

Here's a picture so we know we're not alone:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

(an AP photo from the 2005 Inauguration Protest. Just a note, my friend and I are standing behind the big green sign. In probably not my finest moment, I flipped the bird to the President of the United States. That I will not take back, my friend.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home