Jaded Lens

Monday, August 15, 2005

Monday Morning Commute Soundtrack

Man, I had an action-packed weekend! I also have this afternoon off as I'm finally getting my cable-modem reinstalled so no more internet-less weekends.

Here's my Monday Morning Commute Playlist:

1. "5-4=Unity" Pavement
2. "Big Heartbreak" The Rosebuds (everybody should listen to them.)
3. "Stop Breathin" Pavement
4. "The Good That Won't Come Out" Rilo Kiley
5. "Bonita Applebaum" A Tribe Called Quest
6. "A Summer Wasting" Belle & Sebastian
7. "So Long" Rilo Kiley
8. "Invisible Man" The Breeders
9. "In the Wilderness" Mercury Rev
10. "The Piano Has Been Drinking" Tom Waits
11. "Travelin' Band" Creedance Clearwater Revival (again, the perfect "must drive fast to survive song."
12. "Huddle Formation" The Go! Team

2 Comments:

  • You mentioned "A Summer Wasting" twice in the past few days. Lovely song.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:07 PM  

  • You should hear me try to sing it and play guitar at the same time. It's, uh, quite the comedy show.

    By Blogger Jaded Lens, at 5:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home