Jaded Lens

Friday, July 22, 2005

Friday Night Disco Lights

If anybody's looking for something to do tonight, I'll be here:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

In other news, I just got out of a 2 hour meeting. Check out my notes:

Might as well be a bullseye! Woohoo Count = llll\ll

I chew pencil leads to get stoned
Through the wood, bites to the bone
It makes my teeth tingle
Let's mingle!

Why are we here, my dear
These pretty colors are not clear
I cannot hear
Let's be brief.

Why am I here? x3

This has nothing to do with anything I actually do. Why can't that woman's water break so we can all get out of here?

/end notes.

Everybody have a great weekend!

1 Comments:

  • I like the lyrics man. Especially the first portion with the lead, tingle, and mingle.

    You wrote that in a meeting?

    By Blogger Beo, at 8:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home