Jaded Lens

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Tuesday Morning Blogging, Version 2.0

I'm bored at work, so here's a few thoughts:

1. I said goodbye to a friend last night. Hopefully, we'll see each again sooner rather than later, but until then, as always be safe out there on the road, good luck and godspeed.

2. Today is my friend's birthday. Happy Birthday, Vitamin C!

3. I wrote a little while ago about Mt. Rushmore. Apparently, the faces got washed but did they really have to bring up Honest Abe's not-so-honest coke addiction? I mean, he went to rehab like three times for that:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

4. Here's some more "Knowledge" from those zany Scientologists. I'm fascinated by their "Wall of Fire." People, I beg you, please do not go read about this on the Internet though. Unless properly prepared, it could kill you by pneumonia or emsomnia! I would've done it myself as I've braved the highest valleys and the lowest mountains, but Tuesday morning is no time to take my life in hand. Other tidbits:

In OT Level-7, which is no longer in use by the Church (yeah, ok), this is Exercise 48:

1. Find some plants, trees, etc., and communicate to them individually until you know they received your communication.
2. Go to a zoo or a place with many types of life and communicate with each of them until you know the communication is received and, if possible, returned.


Wow. I also learned this about cats:

"Blinkers." Yes, these are part of one of the invader forces. We do teach that human beings have their origins elsewhere than earth. The invader forces are part of that history. They were not made by performing genetic engineering on earth cats, though. They come from another planetary system. Earth cats have a small component of their DNA. DId you ever wonder why cats are so unlike other animals? Did you know that aspirin is toxic to cats? Well now you know why.

Double Wow. Thanks for the information, Looney McInsaneski. I'm now going to the neighborhood pet store to buy a cat and name him "Blinkers the Evil DNA'd Earth Cat."

5. I'm trying this ASAP. The pictures alone are hilarious. Finally, something Fred S., his wife Frieda and I can do as a family. Too bad I'm the hunter and they're the prey. Squirrel Fishing!

2 Comments:

  • Dear Max,

    I promise it'll be sooner than later.


    Love always,
    Baxter

    By Blogger SpangledAngel, at 7:09 PM  

  • How do you know that was about you, Baxter? What are you, Carly Simon or something? Just joking, can't wait.

    By Blogger Jaded Lens, at 7:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home