Jaded Lens

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Random stuff



Apparently Mordecai from Royal Tenenbaums is just as excited about returning to space as I am. He just had to get a closer look, I guess.

Other random thoughts from today:

Does anyone else think that I could make a killing selling "Jesus Sandals" to born-agains?
Just imagine the possibilities. "You'll be literally walking on water in our patented, aqua-filled soles."
Blasphemous, I know.

My favorite line from this article is "People will believe anything the media writes about, but, yeah, it's true." (paraphrased)

Bizarre Sex Habits of the Extreme Right-Wing
Maybe they should check out my post on fainting goats? (see the archives...) Can't you see that? Some slackjaw and his son walking through a Georgia fainting goat pasture. "AHHHHHH! Alright, Bubba, she's down. Give 'er all ya got, boy!"

Several days later... "Mr. Sanders, I caught your son Bubba out in my goat fields the other day. I just got Billy Jean back from the vet, and well, there's some good news and some bad news, Grandpa..." But there is NO way that goat's having an abortion, let me tell ya. I need to get away from this line of thinking before it turns into a sitcom...


Remember, The Guins tonight at Velvet Lounge, 9:30PM. Be there or be damned.
(Yes, I'm bored at work today.)

3 Comments:

  • GREAT GOOGLIE-MOOGLIE!!! Did you read the lnked article about Fred "The Devil" Phelps? I will bet my life savings that he is literally THE CRAZIEST fother-mucker on the planet. Thanks for spreading the word on evil, Kataw-jo.

    By Blogger SpangledAngel, at 4:28 PM  

  • Thanks, Baxter!

    By Blogger Jaded Lens, at 8:43 AM  

  • Actually, Fred Phelps came to Danville a while back to protest the Averett LGBT Student Union. It was pretty ridiculous. Apparently they had people smearing dog crap on American flags and going crazy. Even Danvillains, who live in the "City of Churches," thought he was crazy.

    By Blogger Jaded Lens, at 8:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home