Jaded Lens

Thursday, June 16, 2005

Blogging Rights

I've decided I need to give the blog a little bit of focus. Not really that it matters since I'm pretty sure nobody reads this thing anyways but it's good practice. (It's kinda disturbing that my grammar has gotten so bad. sorry.) So, I'm going to start posting reviews of the shows I see, whether as part of the official entourage, guest listed, or as standard concert-goer. (I will, however, cop to any impartiality.) So far this week, I've seen two shows, The Pixies at Merriweather Post and Telograph (formerly known as Walken) w/ Lucia Lie and Transoceanic. I'm going to write separate reviews per show and post them soon. The Pixies show review will also include my internal debate over whether married people should still be allowed to sit in the lawn section.

1 Comments:

  • Hey man, the Pixies were just in Boston a few days ago. I dig them, but I didn't catch them though. Dude, I'm linking you to my site on the sheer merit that you have the same deformity as I.

    By Blogger Beo, at 12:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home