Jaded Lens

Friday, June 10, 2005

Benefit Message from John G.

This just came in from my friend and former guitarist John G. in LA. I'm definitely going to be there:

if any of you don't have special plans this saturday, i highly encourage you to check out this event below. marlee is the young daughter of my friend steve. she has a brain tumor and will be enduring chemo for a while. the roadside grill is just up the street from case asia in rosslyn.
the traegers are good peoples..
-john

Marlee, the Traeger's tough little girl, starts aggressive chemo on Monday.

Benefit Concert for Marlee Traeger
featuring 2 Barefeet
Saturday, June 11th @ The Rhodeside Grill, 9PM.

Me and the girls will be there. Hope everybody can come out!

For now, I'm off to drink too much with French people and laugh too loud at jokes in an accent I'll never understand but will unexplainably start speaking in by the time I go to bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home