Jaded Lens

Thursday, April 20, 2006

3 Post Day.... Possibly

So I'm really excited this morning. It's more a mark of my rapid aging, but still, I'm excited nonetheless.

For those who don't know, I turn 28 in 10 days. We're celebrating at Velvet Lounge on Apr. 29th with three bands, City-State, The Sad Little Stars, and Pawns. It's going to be a fun night and, as I see it, I work there for very little pay, so why not take advantage of the perks? There's a cover charge, but I'm working on getting an extended guest list, more than my usual four people.

But that's not why I'm excited. For about three years now, I've never known what I truly wanted for my birthday. That streak ended today. My friend sent me a link that might possibly change my life. A DISHWASHER! A portable one that plugs into the sink and fits on top of my counter. This rocks and it's on its way to my own countertop as I write this. I can't believe how giddy this is making me. Ridiculous.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home