Jaded Lens

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Snakes on a Plane, Bitches!

First off, I'll be making the trip back home to visit my River City Hoodrats next weekend (Mar. 31st.) I think right now the plan is drinks at the Purple Onion Saturday night if anyone wants to join us. I might even be staying through Monday, depending on my mental state upon submission of my final grad application.

Second. "Snakes on a Plane" starring Samuel L. Jackson. This is the dumbest yet possible greatest movie ever. Apparently, Sam just decided to make the most awful movie possible, completely tongue-in-cheek. As the story goes, the working title was "Snake on a Plane" and the producers tried to change it to "Flight 425" or whatever and Sam refused to continue shooting the movie unless the title remained "Snakes on a Plane."

Just say "Snake on a PLANE, mothafucka!" in your best Sam Jackson voice. Endless fun. I can't wait to see the promo interviews.

Catch the trailer here. "I've had it with these snakes." *click*

(I apologize for the use of improper language. However, I must say, it was definitely necessary and worth it.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home